Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hello

Well let me introduce myself. My name is Trista, I am 22 years old. Last July I got married to my Childhood sweetheart. We also bought our first house last summer. So my life in a nut shell is um... Crazy I guess, and Very unpredictable. When I was 2, my Sister and I were adopted by my Half-Uncle and his Wife. I do know my Birth parents. My birth mother is well, interesting. It is amazing how much of me is like her even though I wasn't raised by her. I have my birth fathers facial features and birth mothers' body. My Sis is exactly the opposite, she has my birth mothers facial features and birth fathers body. LOL My sister and I have 11 half sibling's we have never met before. My birth mother only had two children (my sis and I); my birth father on the other hand has 13 children. He is A LOT older than my birth mother too. He is almost 60. Yes I realize he is old enough to be my grandfather.... I am told that my oldest sibling is in their late 30's. I do wish I could met my other brother's and sister's, but my birth father is not that reliable and doesn't know where most of them are. Hopefully one day I can afford to hire a P.I. so I can find some of them!-- I got into nursing school fall of 06' but couldn't afford to go.... So now I am trying to get my C.N.A. certification; in hope that I can get a job with a hospital and they will help pay for my schooling. For now I am a Receptionist. I really don't like it, but I know that it isn't forever. My husband and I have known each other for 14 years now! We first met in church, I was 8 and he was 9. We were "bf/gf" from 3rd grade till 6Th grade, (yes I know you really can't call that dating but we were together) we broke up in middle school (or as my Husband would say I broke up with him ☺); then my senior year of high school we got back together and have been inseparable ever since ♥. Moving on to our house.... Boy did we get ourselves into a big mess. The house we purchased is a fixer upper, we knew going into this that it would be a lot of work... But we never imagined it would be THIS much work... I will go into details later but lets just say ALOT of problems have creeped up that we never anticipated on happening. Well I think that is it for the introduction. I will be blogging often, my life is pretty entertaining (or so I am told) so come back often!

♥ Trista

1 comment:

gee said...

Welcome to the blog world. Congrats on your new home and hopefully all the issues you're having now will be resolved.

BTW, it's angelgee