Saturday, September 27, 2008

S/A Results

Well the results are finally in.... The Results showed that DH has a low sperm count. His count was at 10 million and they like to see it at 30 million. The doctor told me his motility and morphology percentages, but I don't remember them now. All I remember is that only one of them was in the normal range and the rest were under. This is a little depressing. DH feels like everything is his fault now. I have tried to reassure him that I have problems too. Which I do, short LP and not a very strong Ovulation. My doc has ordered another S/A to confirm that DH does in fact have a low sperm count. My doc said that sometimes they go back in the second time and their numbers are normal. Sometime in the next month DH and I will be going back for the second S/A. My doc has put the clomid on hold, until the results of the second S/A come back in. I have to say I am starting to feel like we are even further away from having a baby. I am even more scared that we won't even be able to have kids. I knows that these are irrational fears, but I can't help but feel this way. I am praying with all my might that DH's numbers come back better the second time; and that we can start clomid and finally get our BFP! I know I just need to have faith and be patient. Until next time! God Bless you all!

~T

1 comment:

aLLie said...

ahhh I'm sorry for the discouraging news!! All things that happen are for the good of God and those who love him <3
Blessings to you and your husband!