Friday, February 20, 2009

Well it's been a while

Wow it's been a while since I blogged. Lets see a lot has happened since my last entry. My DH lost his job a couple weeks ago. Thankfully the job that he was working part time at offered him full time. It still isn't what he needs to be making but at least it is something. I still haven't gotten my w-2's from one of the places I worked last year. I called the IRS and since they went out of business and all of the contact information I have for them is no longer valid, that I just need to go ahead and file my tax return with my last pay stub. That's fine I just hate that I have to fill out more paperwork. But at least we will be able to file our taxes next week now. This time last year we had already filed our tax return and had our money back. I hate not doing our taxes right away, so it will be nice to have them done. Anyways One of my best friends had her baby boy on 2/3. He is so cute! It was so cute to watch DH hold a new born. I can't wait till that is our baby he is holding. I think it is safe to say now that my m/s is finally over(crosses fingers). I am starting to get some of my energy back, but I will be completely honest, most days I am still pretty tired. I am still way behind on a lot of house chores. Meh I will eventually get my house back in order lol. I am 20 weeks today! Thank you god! I am so thankful to have made it halfway! I am so excited because on Wednesday we have our BIG u/s! My DH is hoping for a boy, he already refers to the baby as he lol. I am not hoping for specific sex I just want to hear the doc say that the baby is healthy! I can't wait though! My birthday is next Friday and I have decided to invite everyone over here for a birthday dinner. For dessert I am going to have a cake and on the outside it will say "wrestler" or "cheerleader" with a big question mark in the middle of the cake. Than when they cut the cake the color of frosting on the inside will reveal what sex the baby is! I got this idea from Mama Jen! Thank you again! On another note I think I am getting sick again! DH has been so sick. He hasn't been to work since Tuesday. His temperature last night was 102! We are going to the doctors in a little bit once he wakes up again, cuz he is not getting better, he seems to be getting worse. I know that high fevers like that for a long period of time can be very dangerous so I hope they can give him something to finally break this fever and get him feeling better. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

~T

5 comments:

Cara said...

What a great idea!! I can't wait to hear about the big U/S! I will be checking back =)!!

gee said...

I love the cake idea. I've been seeing a lot about these cakes. Hope your hubby feels better and have a great weekend!! Congrats on being 20 wks. Time flies, huh?

mak'n Changes said...

The cake idea is so cute! I'll pass that idea on. Please give your DH our best. Blessings on your health!

L said...

What a great idea, with the cake! Make sure to take pictures of the cake so cute!
Have fun at the big u/s:)

TennisWife815 said...

I love that idea!!!