Friday, May 15, 2009

31 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss- Ahh well at my docs app I was 142.... so I have gained almost 40 pounds and I will be honest I am freaking out. It's not like I am eating unhealthy, but for some reason I am just gaining weight like crazy. Once again my doc isn't worried in the beginning he told me he wanted me gain any where from 45-50 pounds but I will be honest I NEVER thought I would gain that much.... YIKES! It's all for a good cause I know!

Stretch marks - Nope none yet! ::knocks on wood::

Sleep - Sleep is very very difficult! I have sciatica which is very very painful, so sleep is kinda poopy right now but its ok. :)

Best moment this week - Having my sister feel him kick for the first time!

Movement - Yes yes it feels like he is having a party in there sometimes. I am starting to feel knees and elbows now too!

Food cravings - I have been craving a lot of cheese and rice lol

Belly button - It's sticking out! : )

What I miss - Nothing!

Milestones - Just making it another week! Thank you GOD!! And thank you ladies for all the continued prayers!

No comments: