Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So disappointed

So since I was laid off in May we now have no medical insurance. Which means that TTC will have to be put on hold for at least three months. I just found out that one of my friends who I was trying to be pregnant with at the same time is pregnant. I am so happy for her, but I am so sad because I don't think it is going to be easy for us to get pregnant, so I really don't think we will be able to pregnant together, and it makes me sad. I will admit I am also a little jealous, I want nothing more than to be a mother. I know my time will come, I guess I just need to learn to be patient. I just feel like there is this big empty space in my heart, that won't be filled till I am a mother. I will start getting benefits again in August. So there is light at the end of the tunnel, when I last talked to my OB he talked about putting me on Clomid to help my LP lengthen. I can't wait till August!! In August it will be 10 months of actively trying, minus the three we couldn't try. I hope cycle #10 is the one!!

No comments: