Monday, July 14, 2008

Katie Jo

There is this girl that I know from the nest. Her name is Katie Jo and here story is a sad one. Here is her blog if you want to read up on her http://tinyurl.com/53rt89
Everytime I go to her blog to read up on how she is doing I feel guilty. Guilty that she has to go through so much stuff, and because I sit here and I complain about the little things, and than I think of Katie and I feel like such an ungrateful person. She has been through so much, but yet she still has faith, she is still so positive. I feel so sorry for her, She is such a wonderful person. She seriously makes me want to be a better person! I wish that no one would ever have to go through what she is going through. But her faith is amazing. She honestly saved my faith. I was slipping in my faith I was distant from God, and than she starting writing in her blog and I saw the love that she had for God. It was like a light turned on. She brought me back from a cold and lonely life. I pray for her everyday and I have faith that God will get her through this and that God has great plans for her!

1 comment:

aLLie said...

That is awesome that you've gone back to your walk by faith!! You should post a comment or email Katie and tell her how her sharing her experiences have touched you and affected your life.

God Bless!!!!