Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's been a while...

Wow I just realized that it has been while since I posted a blog. Well I can say the reason for that is because I have been very sick, and just not had the energy to do anything! My house is a mess! I know I need to clean it but every time I look at how much I have to do, it makes me even more tired lol. Although I have been very sick, I do have to say though that I am still soo thankful for it! DH is still trying to get used to me not having so much energy, hopefully in the next weeks I will start to feel a little better. We have our first "official" appointment tomorrow! I am so nervous and anxious. Every time I know I am going to have an ultrasound, I am so scared that we are going to get there and they are going to see that the baby has stopped growing and has no heartbeat. I know I just need to have faith in God, and know that he is in control. Which he is, I guess these are just normal feelings that any expectant mom is going to feel. I am still just in awe of the miraculous work that God is doing! I am so thankful for this little miracle that he has given Guy and I!

On Friday, our baby officially became a fetus! YAY!! I am so proud of you baby! Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see you tomorrow!! We hope to see that you are growing well and that everything is going ok! You have no idea how many people in this world can't wait to meet you! They already love you so much, and they haven't even met you yet! We love you baby!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good luck tomorrow! I am so excited and nervous for my ultrasound, too. What time is your appointment? Mine is 1:30 CST - we should trade notes after the appointments!!

gee said...

I was feeling so sick at the beginning. it took about 3 months to fully be myself again. Everyone at home got use to not doing chores because of me. Now, I'm back in the game and I'm working their butts off every Sat.

Glad to hear that your appt went well. You should post a pic of the u/s.