Friday, March 2, 2012

Pirate Dinner Show

We went to a Pirate Dinner Show last night and had a blast! At first we were going to Medieval Times but we thought that Ben would have more fun at the Pirate one. I am so glad that we did because Ben had a blast. We were seated in the Purple pirates section so we were on the purple team.


The Purple Pirate!

The food was amazing too. We were served a salad first, and we had ordered the chicken as our main entree. I thought that it would just be a chicken leg but holy crap the chicken portion was HUGE! It was seriously like half a chicken. We were all starving so we had no problem finishing it. The dessert was really yummy too, apple pit with ice cream! Ethan slept for the first five minutes of the show, but five minutes in some gun shooting started and woke him up. I thought the loud noise was going to upset him, but he did really well. He was so interested in all of the lights :-) Towards the end of the show a man came up and asked Guy if he would like to help with the show. He was didn't want to, but my mom and I talked him into it lol. It was so funny they put a pirate hat on him, and a pirate vest lol.


Guy carrying the booty to be put on the pirate ship

He helped bring some booty in and put it on the pirate ship. He was so embarrassed but Ben had fun seeing his dad up on the ship.


He was all smiles lol

It was a cute story line too, and they had a guy and girl do this ariel fabric performance and it was absolutely beautiful. I had seen them on you tube and TV before but never in person. I never realized just how much muscle strength you need to have to be able to do something like that. I would love to see a show that was all about ariel fabric because it is simply beautiful. I wish I would have taken some pictures of it but I was so focused that I forgot to lol. I can't wait to go again with Ethan is a little older I know he will have just as much as Ben did.


Ben and Mommy with the Purple Pirate!


Daddy and Ben


Grandma and Ethan

1 comment:

gee said...

i've always wanted to go see those shows. hope you enjoy or enjoyed your stay in sunny cali. we've been have good weather lately. :)