Saturday, January 3, 2009

NT Scan!!!

Here are some pics from the NT scan!
















The NT scan went pretty good. When we first started the ultrasound the Tech could only get a few shots because my bladder was too full. LOL. I drank as much as they said to drink, but obviously it was too much, ha ha. So after I emptied my bladder she continued the ultrasound. I am so amazed at what two weeks can do! We had an ultrasound just two weeks before the NT Scan, and this little one had grown so much in two weeks!!! We could see that's it's little tummy was full as was it's little bladder. S/he was kicking their little legs, and s/he kept arching his/her's back. When she went to find the heartbeat she found it right away. This was the first time that Guy and I got to hear the heart beat! It was such a beautiful sound! The baby's heart beat was beating strong at 171 bpm! We could see their little nose, and little mouth! S/he has such a cute tummy I wish they were here so I could just kiss it!! I can't wait for this little one to be here! For the third time I was measuring ahead. When we had the NT Scan I was 11 weeks and 4 days, but the tech kept getting measurements of 12 weeks and 5 days. She measured it four times just to be sure. But our little on was measuring two and half inches long. So my OB said that if at the next ultrasound at 16 weeks I am still measuring ahead that he will confident in moving up my due date! I am starting to feel a lot better! The all day nauseous feeling is starting to subside! Those morning sickness pills they gave me really help!! Oh yea one more funny thing that happened. When the baby was arching it back, (this was the main movement s/he kept doing) my mom, kept saying oh looks Trista the baby's doing Cheerleader moves (I was a cheerleader for 3 years), It must be a girl! Than Guy said no those aren't cheerleader moves those are wrestling moves (DH was a wrestler for 4 years); LOL it was pretty funny the tech just kept laughing at those two. Our next App is on Jan 26th and I can't wait!!! I am so thankful and amazed by God's amazing power and love!! Thank you Lord for this miracle!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so glad everything went great!! I can't believe how much baby has grown in just a few short weeks!! congrats again :-)

Julybride_07 said...

Thank you!!

Cara said...

How exciting!! I love the feet and hand pictures! So tiny =)!!

gee said...

Your baby has grown so much!! It's exciting to spent an hour just looking at your baby. Glad to hear that everything went really well.