Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Worst Cold Ever

Blah! I will admit that I got about 2 hours of consecutive sleep last night! It was great, but I am still SO tired! I haven't had a full nights sleep since Saturday night. I did not go to work again today, work is going to be a pain in the ass tomorrow but meh oh well. I also had a random bit of morning sickness last night... I was hungry so around 11pm I got up from the couch, went to the kitchen looked around a bit; and the only thing that sounded good was peaches! Well baby July must not like peaches, cuz the second I was done eating, I was off to bathroom to throw it right back up! I pray to god that was the last time I will puke, it hurt more than it usually does just cuz my throat is so sore from all this coughing I am doing. I really hope I am better by Sunday! Not only is it the super bowl, but it is also DH's 24th b-day! No matter how I am feeling though I have to go to work tomorrow, I can not miss anymore work this week!

1 comment:

gee said...

Sorry to hear about your cold. Hope you get better.