Saturday, April 11, 2009

27 Weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss- Well I haven't weighed myself but I am pretty sure I weigh 133 or something so that puts me at 30lbs so far.... But who know cuz I haven't weighed myself

Stretch marks - Nope none yet! ::knocks on wood::

Sleep - I am starting to have to pee A LOT again, so I am not getting much sleep as I was the past couple of weeks

Best moment this week - Getting the baby shower invites done!

Movement - Yea he is still my little dance machine.

Food cravings - Honestly my food cravings have all gone out the window as it is hard for me to eat anything since my heart burn is acting up so much.

Belly button - Starting to stick out even more

What I miss - Nothing!

Milestones - Just making it another week! Thank you GOD!! And thank you ladies for all the continued prayers!

No comments: