Friday, April 3, 2009

26 weeks!!

Total weight gain/loss - At my one hour glucose test this week I was 131. YIKES!! I have gained 28 pounds...

Stretch marks - Nope none yet! ::knocks on wood::

Sleep - Sleep is getting harder. My hips are starting to hurt me more and more but it's ok!

Best moment this week - Passing my one hour glucose!!

Movement - Oh yea I have started to feel some different movements this week! If feels more like elbows and knees!

Food cravings - Nothing has really changed this week, I still crave sweet stuff, but now everything is giving me heart burn so my cravings have gone down quite a bit this week!

Belly button - Starting to stick out!

What I miss - Nothing!

Milestones - Just making it another week! Thank you GOD!! And thank you ladies for all the continued prayers!

4 comments:

Cara said...

Sounds like you are doing great!! =)

mak'n Changes said...

OMG! you are living my dream!!!!! Im so happy for you!

cindie

shotzie said...

Congrats on passing the glucose test! I'm glad things are going well!

Julybride_07 said...

Thanks guys!