Friday, March 27, 2009

25 weeks

Total weight gain/loss - At my OB app on tuesday I weighed 127.5. So I have gained 24.5 pounds!

Stretch marks - Again none that I can see (still have a little discoloration from the rash), I do have some on my hips that have always been there that are becoming more visible though.

Sleep - Sleep this week was ok, I find my self waking up on my right side a lot! Which isn't horrible but I wish I would stay on left side so he is getting the most blood flow possible!

Best moment this week - Guy getting to see my belly dance from all of his little kicks and punchs.

Movement - Yes he is moving more and more and his little kicks are getting stronger! Love you baby!!!

Food cravings - This week?? Hmm let me think... Sweets!! I crave chocolate! The other day I wanted a penut buster parfet from DQ so bad I thought I was going to seriously die if I didn't get it! LOL

Belly button - Still flat and my right side of my belly button is starting to poke out a little!

What I miss - Nada! I am so thankful to be pregnant!!

Milestones - Just making it another week! Thank you GOD!! And thank you ladies for all the continued prayers!

No comments: