Sunday, March 22, 2009

24 weeks!!!

Total weight gain/loss - At my last OB app on Friday I weighed 126.2, so I have gained 23.2 pounds so far!

Stretch marks - well none that I can see but who knows that I have this HORRIBLE rash all over my tummy! =(

Sleep - honestly it all just depends on the night. Sometimes I can sleep really good, other nights my hips hurt and I can't get comfortable. But now that this rash is here, it's a little bit harder cuz when I move positions I itch like crazy!

Best moment this week - Seeing my belly move from his kicks!!

Movement - Oh yea he has discovered mommmy's bladder this week! LOL

Food cravings - sweet, sweets and more sweets!!! I am in LOVE with cereal yep I have like two or three bowls a day no joke!

Belly button - flat and starting to stick out a little!

What I miss - nothing! Well I miss not having a Rash but I absolutely LOVE being pregnant!

Milestones - making it another week! Thank you GOD!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay, 24 weeks!! Such a big milestone, I'm so excited for you! Did they figure out what the rash is?

*Mandy* said...

How wonderful!! well minus the rash of course.