Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Long time no see..

I am a horrible blogger. So to catch up real quick. Last Tuesday night I had to go to L&D again because I could not get the contractions to stop. We were there for five hours. Man I don't know what is wrong with me, I feel like I am already failing as a mother cuz I keep having all of these problems. I just want to be able to keep him in the longest so I can give him a fighting chance. I am so scared of going in to premature labor... Anywho I had a follow up on Monday, he said did an ultrasound and said that cervix was "ok". He said my restrictions are still the same no sex, lots of rest when I am at home, and to drink lots of water. My appointments are now every two weeks because he wants to monitor me more closely. I am now on procardia for the rest of the pregnancy. I am completely stressed out because of the house stuff that we have to get done before he gets here. I just don't see how we can do it! Or should I say DH, cuz I honestly can't help that much! I just need to pray about it, cuz I know it will all work itself out in the end. On another note one of my friends had her baby on Sunday. She had her on her actual due date! Her baby is really cute! Seeing DH hold a new born is still funny, he tenses up and he kept saying I don't want to break her lol. It was cute. Tomorrow we are getting the new retaining wall put in, hopefully everything goes smoothly with that! I will put updated pics of the retaining wall when they are done! Thanks again ladies for all of your continued prayers and support! You don't know how much DH and I appreciate it!

1 comment:

L said...

Sorry about the trip to L&D. Hang in there, sending prayers that your little one stays put for a while longer.