Thursday, April 30, 2009

29 Weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss- Well at my OB on monday I was 138.... So I have gained 35lbs! OB is not worried and he is actually very happy with my weight gain.

Stretch marks - Nope none yet! ::knocks on wood::

Sleep - Sleep is really hard, I can not get comfortable most of the nights so I sleep for an hour of two than wake up and try to get comfortable again. But it's all worth it!

Best moment this week - Just feeling him move is amamzing!

Movement - Yes yes it feels like he is having a party in there sometimes. I am starting to feel knees and elbows now too!

Food cravings - Deli Meat!

Belly button - It's sticking out! : )

What I miss - Nothing!

Milestones - Just making it another week! Thank you GOD!! And thank you ladies for all the continued prayers!

1 comment:

L said...

Yay for 29 weeks, keep up the good work!!